Upon booking a reservation, your credit card will be charged for the “greater” of 1 night stay, or 20% of the entire bill.
You are not guaranteed a spot until your deposit has been processed.
Tall Texan cancellation policy requires a 10 day advance notice for any cancellation or change to a reservation. If you do not notify us within 10 days of the reservation, the deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation fee (processing fee) of $20.00 will be charged for all cancellations.
We do not refund for early departures for any reason on any reservations, including seasonal reservations.
- A deposit will be taken at the time of your reservation.
- Full payment will be due upon arrival.
- RV sites are designed for 2 adults and 2 small children (under 12).
- There will be a $5/day charge for additional people.
Check in / Check Out
- Check in time is 12PM (noon) for RV and Tent sites
- Check in Time is 4PM for Cabins.
- Check out time is 11AM for all sites, cabins, and tents.
- “Always ask, if we can accommodate early check in, we are happy to do so”.
- 9PM – 8AM
- We allow one vehicle per site or cabin.
- We will do our best to accommodate additional vehicles in out storage area. ($5/day)
- ATV trailers, boats, storage trailers etc can be parked in the storage area. ($5/day)
- 5 MPH strictly enforced
- Non aggressive dogs are welcome. Limit is 2 per RV site.
- Small pets will be considered for the cabins, but there is an additional fee, and no more than one small pet.
- Please must be on a leash at all times.
- Pets may not be left chained and unattended to.
- All waste must be disposed of properly (bagged and inserted in the cans located throughout the park)
- No loud or annoying dogs!!
- We take our pet policy very seriously!! Management reserves the right to ask any tenant to leave if they violate this policy.
Visitor and Guests:
- All visitors and guests must check in with the front office.
- Daily and overnight guest parking is available for a fee.
- We love children at the Tall Texan!!!
- We have a playground specifically for the little ones.
- Children must be accompanied by adults while in the office, laundry, showers, and playground.
- Just leave your trash bags out each morning, we will pick them up!!!
- We provide fire rings upon request
- There are some designated fire rings in the tent area
- Wood burn only please!! No trash or other materials.
- Fires must be completely extinguished when completed and each evening.
- Sewer connections require an elbow or donut per Colorado law.